jesus h christ. you have no idea who i am.

#1 i have never siad anythign in the motor mic about detroit. i don't get
on the motor mic.

#2 i don't particularly care what you think about the music magazines i
write for.

#3 i wouldn't do a feature on 'mixworks'.  the comment about buzz pulling
the old-school contacts is something that he said to me personally. as for
the octive one piece, i wanted to talk to lenny about what's important to
him, and that is the new music, the new emphasis on production quality and
their re-invigorated push towards propely marketting their music. don;t
let your priorities overshadow the artist's.

#4 i explained to you and everyone else in private that the adriel thing
was a typo.

#5 laura stated in her message that sasha and digweed and the system that
makes them popular keeps juan down, therefore restricting the financal
rewards for each of them.