I doubt that Juan would be making racist sounding
>  comments.  why would you talk shit about the man when you
>  can EASILY contact him and hash things out with him?  dont
>  you think he (or you if you were in his position) would
>  prefer that?

in my humble opinion, if i was in his position, i would understand that people *will* talk shit about me, and leave it at that. People with fame status need to either blow that kind of shit off, or see if it helps them improves themselves. Talk shit would be something i would blow off.