----- Original Message -----
From: "Lee Herrington" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2002 5:06 PM
Subject: [313] RANX X313 ?

> hi folks.  can any list members provide me with info about this
individual.
> i noticed the name listed in compilation credits on "the deepest shade of
> techno".  is RANX X313 a producer, critic, trainspotter, fan, or a lone
> voice crying in the woods?  just curious.
> regards,
> lrh

Perhaps this is the Ranx who threw the UR party in London NYE 2000->2001? No
idea about his background. Seemed like he was a big promoter. I recallthere
were some differing opininons on the quality of the event and his history as
a promoter. A search of the archives around December 2000 could be
instructive.

Tristan
Upcoming Gigs:
4/6/02 - The Basics @ The Abyss, DC