i agree to the fullest!

i´ve been hearing that BS for so long from people for example who are
against others having their pics
taken, as if that would have anything to do on wheither the music is good or
not, wheither it´s underground
or not or even as if the records would sell more because you have a picture
featured in a magazine...

as long as you make the music for yourself and you never comprimise, it will
never be a sellout.

aril