hey if its a critics job to make people think then i guess i'm doin a fine job.

From: izade <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Dan Laylow" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) mills again
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 99 09:04:22 -0500

>===== Original Message From "Dan Laylow" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> =====

a pop star?---please!! mills might make money, but it's a drop in the bucket
compared to what "pop stars" (madonna, michael jackson, ricky martin, etc.)
bring in every year.
besides that, having thick skin is not an invitation for stabbing.
you've brought offense to nobody but yourself. good luck in your career as a
critic.

out-

israel