>ummmmm yea.. come to think of it....   a Good reverb on Aril's part
and a
        good ganja score on my part led to that hallucination.
        druggz are baddd mmmmmkay!?

        -adam

sounds like i will have to supply my records with tags that says:
THIS SHOULD NOT BE CONSUMED WITH DRUGS AND PLEASE PRACTISE SAFE SEX.

if not i´ll probably end up like philip morrison and get sued from idiots
that blame
them for getting cancer when smoking. my problem would then be people with
HIV.

over and out,

aril