Actually Luke Slaters All Exhale is getting high praise from the
progressive house-funky breaks crowd. These are the people who like dj
keoki, dj icey, rabbit in the Moon, the Crystal Method ect...ect....
they pretty much dominate the club and rave scene where I live.

If Luke is sick of the elitist-starving artist-purist techno community
and all the political snobbery associated with the underground techno
scene, I can understand him selling out.
Why not experiment with electronica, maybe those trend hungry raver kids
in the US will make you a millionaire.
After all, nobody complained when the Aphex Twin conformed to trend.
i guess he could've jumped on that tech house/ Basic Channel imitation
bandwagon but too many people are doing that and this is probably more
fun and profitable.

later,
spw.

np: switched on rock - the moog machine
was a minute ago np: fat albert - beat me til i jack