> If Luke is sick of the elitist-starving artist-purist techno community
> and all the political snobbery associated with the underground techno
> scene, I can understand him selling out.
> Why not experiment with electronica, maybe those trend hungry raver kids
> in the US will make you a millionaire.

I hate it when they sell out, but I only wish for one thing:  when they do
sell out, THEY SHOULD CAHNGE THEIR NAME.  That way, I could buy
'Artist X' without being confused with the artist's new sellout shit.

Also, if you are an artist and you make (for example) gabber and trance,
then you should have a trance name and a gabber name that are different.