You're obviously everso entitled to your opinions :)
But in what way other than the dubplate exclusives has Dubstep followed D'n'B?

Yes, for being an innovative musical path (which D'n'B killed off for
good around 96 and Detroit Techno is hardly any better there!!!
although I'll love it to my deathbed for the amazing music that was
created)
Is it possibly due to an inborn dislike to something that actually
evolves and why the hell should sampling be a problem in the process
of being creative? :)

As a whole I'd say that DUBSTEP (stupid name, but I like it to be
typed as big as possible ;) ) can be as much enjoyed at home as in a
smoky, dark club.

Don't fear the future, embrace it. The Future Is Ours - Musto & Bones

--
Regards,

Klaus Boss
+4550413432