Just a curious side note (question) - why did the name 4x4 come into being?
It sounds like House music to me.  I don't see enough difference between
them to warrant yet another name for it.

Is it just one generation not being around for it the first time and
thinking they're onto something new?
If so, someone should tell them....

MEK