On 10/24/07, Odeluga, Ken <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Mixer-snobbery is anathema to me as well Tom (even though in my case, I
> do sort of like the A&H's a lot, Vestax's a bit, maybe one or two other
> difficult-to-afford makes as well!) But what mixer do you actually use
> Tom? Curious.

hahaha, i use this guy:

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/hollywooddj_1968_553758294

i got that about 10 years ago for about $120 or something brand new.
the cross fader quit working long ago, but i quit using a crossfader
for mixing even before it went out. even that crappy thing has too
much nonsense on it: kill switches, transform buttons, etc. i just
cant be bothered to pay money to upgrade when it just doesnt make any
difference to me, the money is better spent on more records!

i'll bang it out on a radio shack mixer with a notch in the middle of
the cross fader and no EQs at all if i have to!

tom