nah, ttlab is decent for hiphop, world music, jazzy stuff, broken
beat, bmore club, and especially edits and reissues/classics...also a
nice dvd section. they had a couple dozen detroit-ish records when i
was in there mid december, but mostly pretty obvious stuff..c2, kdj,
brikha, etc. they didn't have much equipment when i was in
there..some. i didn't look at it. they definitely have a focus on
merch now, with a whole side of the store reserved for clothing and
stuff. it's a shiny place.