*sigh*  yes, of course it is - it's advertising fer chrissake

reposting your first mail you sent on the topic:

>The problem for big brands is they don't actually make anything,
>there's no such thing as Adidas - as the modern economy is concept
>based, driven by ideas and transient notions. Therefore it should come
>as no surprise when they try to tie this something real or something
>that would generate an emotional response to their nebulous lifestyle
>choices.

I recall someone mentioned "like music"....

I read the Buddha's teachings Martin - basically says the same thing but he
had the wisdom to apply it to everything in our material world.
The "product" you create - Dust Science Recordings, really has no more
value than what Adidas creates.  You can't take either of them with you
when you die.
All this record collecting, trainer worship/collecting, making of more
products - is a futile attempt at immortality. Eventually it will all be
lost.

So whatever you level at Adidas you can also apply to your own company.

MEK