From: Martin Dust [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 1:04 PM
To: 313 313
Subject: Re: (313) Theo Parrish in Adidas AdverT

On 14 Feb 2008, at 17:43, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> that's total B.S. Martin
> "they" aren't robots - I'm sure there are people working at Adidas and
> other companies they could very well be into Theo Parrish

Why is it BS? Have I shattered the illusion?

It's true, get use't it - its how the machine works - it's got no
love, it just consumes.

> Just because they work at a corporation doesn't mean they live in a
> bubble
> - cut off from the world you live in.

I wasn't suggesting anyone lives in a bubble but if you believe that
some director at any PLC knows what's happening at street level you're
deluded - as I said, they pay people for that.

> someone at some level along the production of this project has tons
> of love
> for Theo - that's how he got there
> boardrooms aren't usually where these decisions get made anyway

Yeah of course, keep telling yourself that.