From: Thor Teague [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 03 March 2008 12:45
To: list 313
Cc: Odeluga, Ken
Subject: Re: (313) Kraftwerk bootleg?

Thank you so much for the info. And please pardon my ignorance, but I'm
still a little fuzzy on what I bought. I'm not sure I understand how a
"bootleg" (which I always thought denoted piracy) could be "official" or
"authorized". Could you please clarify basically these two questions for
me:

Did Kraftwerk make money off of the record I bought? Is the blue &
yellow version pirated?

How is the sound quality in comparison to the original (if you happen to
be privvy) ?

I am against buying bootlegged (which in my mind means pirated) vinyl. I
get really angry when I learn I accidentally did.