All heads are engineers right? I always assumed... ;)

All jesting aside, I'm listening to the bootleg side-by-side with the
legit CD and it sounds like my lady's cat was thrown into a
woodchipper, comparatively speaking--and she's none too happy about
that.

Live and learn I guess. :/

Thanks for the education.