> I am against buying bootlegged (which in my mind means pirated) vinyl.

technically

Bootlegs are recordings of unreleased recordings (live shows, stuff off
radio, unplanned songs, etc.)

Pirated recordings are unofficial copies of real releases or planned
recordings that are yet unreleased.
A pirated recording doesn't have to try and mimic an official release

Counterfeits are pirated recordings that do mimic official releases

so this note in discogs:
In 2006 a bootleg (counterfeit) of this album was re-issued in a gatefold
cover with the first disc in yellow vinyl and the second disc in blue
vinyl. There is also an edition of the re-release with the first disc in
blue and the second in red vinyl.

is inaccurate - it is a pirated counterfeit
not a bootleg

MEK