From: Matt Kane's Brain [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2008 6:53 PM
To: Michael Kuszynski
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) Ellen Allien's New Mix: Opinions?

I've heard recordings of her live sets which ostensibly have no
licensing restrictions, and they can be really good OR really boring.
I've not heard any of her commercial mixes but the only other review I
read of this one says it is wiped upon the floor by Weiss.Mix and its
contemporaries

--
matt kane's brain
http://hydrogenproject.com