I just ignore the stupid posts and press delete. Then as a reaction I'll talk about some music I like:

Loving that Juju and Jordash mix on infinitestatemachine.com. The download only album linked on there also has some very nice moments (some of it is a little abstract or jaaaazz for me).

Couple of Robert Owens related things I've recently picked up: one is an old thing, Gene Hunt "Inspire" remixes (Moods and Grooves). The Abicah Soul remix hits the spot for me. There's also AtJazz's "Love Someone". There's some recent remixes but the original is still the one for me.

robin...