:)

oops. Sorry Jeff

Random on-topic moment.

robin...

On 11 Apr 2008, at 15:13, Jeffrey Richards wrote:
Leave it to Robin to take a meandering post and put
something unrelated and totally cool in it so that I
totally miss it when I am normally deleting threads
like this.

Thanks

;) Jeff

--- robin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I just ignore the stupid posts and press delete.
Then as a reaction
I'll talk about some music I like:

Loving that Juju and Jordash mix on
infinitestatemachine.com. The
download only album linked on there also has some
very nice moments
(some of it is a little abstract or jaaaazz for me).

Couple of Robert Owens related things I've recently
picked up: one is
an old thing, Gene Hunt "Inspire" remixes (Moods and
Grooves). The
Abicah Soul remix hits the spot for me. There's also
AtJazz's "Love
Someone". There's some recent remixes but the
original is still the
one for me.

robin...