J.C. wrote:
On 10 April 2008, theREALmxyzptlk wrote:

What's nearly as pathetic are the idiots who turn it into a vinyl vs. digital culture war or simply think it's a hoot. One wonders how they might feel if someone helped himself to their belongings. If that's what being 'hipster' is all about, the 'scene' deserves to collapse.

I've had records stolen at gigs. Friends have had entire record bags stolen at gigs. It is definitely not a vinyl vs. digital culture war.

My remarks were made after reading the first post and then directly perusing the comments made *on the page the post linked*.
The early comments are definitely about said culture war.

                                jeff