On 11 apr 2008, at 15:44, Paul wrote:

It doesn't matter who it is, stealing someone's hard drive in the middle of a performance is pretty skanky.

It is and it sucks big time, someone stole my complete liveset last year just 3 hours before a gig in switserland and believe me, if you want to feel miserable, this is a good way. Even though i had everything on a backup it just feels horrible. No one deserves to get their harddrive stolen (well unless if it was stolen in the first place ;-)), if you do think so you have a serious attitude problem...