One day, in a club, when i turned back to get the next record and put the one i just pulled off in the sleeve, there was thus GUY, browsing my records like he was in a record store! And he didn't bother at all i was starring at him and tapping his shoulder. He was like doing the most natural thing in the world, like he was choosing a record he wanted me to play. If i tell all the surreal stories about djing in this club, you wouldn't believe me. The club is not a ver well equiped one, with a tight spot they call a booth, so the stand for the decks was mounted in a little stage right in the front of the crowd. Pretty good energy, though. :)

Kw