whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa???

as a former psytrance dj who can still appreciate it to some extent
(shutup tom;) i fail to see any comparison at all between the two,
except perhaps that you really need to be on massive quantities of
drugs to "get" either one.

i hate dubstep though.  i have a soft nostalgic spot in my heart for
psytrance, but god damn is it way too fast for me now, and it has
gotten much worse than it used to be, in general.

--
peace,

frank

dj mix archive: http://www.deejaycountzero.com