Are you talking about staying within the bounds of dance music though?
There's amazing folk stuff going on - great music from all around the world
- some very good/strong independent song writers - fantastic classical
music
Of course there's tons of nonsense but there always has been.  Now with the
way artists don't have to rely on record label $$ and the major label
machine to get their music out you can find some really great music
I'm constantly finding new great stuff via myspace - find one good artist
and follow their links.

it takes effort to find it all

MEK

"Thomas D. Cox, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 04/24/2008 09:24:17
AM: