I never meant to imply that we shouldn't discuss non-detroit artists
on the list.  I think Jus-Ed is fantastic, I have a couple of his
records, and I really really like them.  It's just that tons of people
think he is FROM detroit, like currently living there, but he's just
not.  He's straight up from connecticut, never lived in detroit even
as far as i know.  I was just pointing out the fact.  By all means, I
strongly encourage the discussion of non-detroit-born artists on the
list.