This is so irritating.  I just tried to add and message patrice on
myspace, where he seems to have a pretty active profile, and he
doesn't accept messages from non-friends, and won't accept friend
requests from music users/bands.  Same thing with Karizma.  GOOFY.

--
peace,

frank

dj mix archive: http://www.deejaycountzero.com