Hey Frank- thanks for the info- everybody here always talks about him
being from Detroit so I just assumed.  I think he's done a good few
tracks and his sound can be sparse in places (like Omar) but so far he
hasn't really produced and monster tracks (plenty of time to come
though)

Hey Joe- I did use "Meanwhile...back in Detroit" as the subject line
so it's fair enough that Frank pulled me on it!

cheers

Jason