He was definitely using a Tenori-On...as supplied by us.  I had
several conversations with Mike about its' possibilities and what he
might do with it.  Really glad to see it turning up at the X-102 gig -
it's  a deep little box- built in sounds are not to every one's taste
but that's what the MIDi out is for :)

cheers

Jason