I think there is a misunderstanding here. The video is great BUT afaik there are lots of people, including myself, who are using Traktor in exactly the same way. I guess people who never dared to actually look at Traktor closely will have a number of "aha" moments when watching that but then again the tools in Traktor have been made to be used in that way imho.

Traktor rules. I wish i could afford those darn XONE controllers :/

Ronny Pries wrote:
yes, it's definitly not rocket science nor anything special at all.

I don't think anyone said it was Ronny, just interesting.

.