Ronny Pries wrote:
I think there is a misunderstanding here. The video is great BUT afaik there are lots of people, including myself, who are using Traktor in exactly the same way. I guess people who never dared to actually look at Traktor closely will have a number of "aha" moments when watching that but then again the tools in Traktor have been made to be used in that way imho.
Sure but you have to accept that the video isn't aimed at you/me and as ever "we" on the list are not everyone if you know what I mean :)

Traktor rules. I wish i could afford those darn XONE controllers :/
I don't like them at all, way too big but I use Ableton with nine channels across 2 or 3 machines so they wouldn't be much use and I've yet to see one in a club and I wouldn't fancy packing one in my bag :) I've just moved to a Bitstream 3X, which is a fine piece of kit.