Keisuke,

I am trying but having difficulty using your 4d-plugin-hash plugin so that I
can try it out.   I have never installed or used a Plugin before, so that is
most likely the problem.

What I tried:  I downloaded and unzipped your 4d-plugin-hash file and inside I
see your “hash” folder.  I looked in the 4D documentation and it said that a
plugin should have a name like PluginName.bundle for Windows or a Package under
MacOS.  Your hash folder is neither (it is just a folder like any other) so I
am confused.  I tried copying the hash folder into the Plugins folder that I
created, but when I run the app, I can’t seem to make it work so I’m thinking
that is not right.  Any help you can provide about how to install
4d-plugin-hash on my Mac would be greatly appreciated. I really want to see if
it works for my app.

As an aside, the PHD_MD5 that I thought worked and solved my problem, doesn’t
in all cases.  Files that are dot files, files without valid extensions do not
generate MD5 checksums when using the PHP routine.  It fails in a couple of
other cases as well, so I am indeed motivated to try yours out.

Thanks,

David Belote
Colorado Springs

On 10/20/16, 8:25 PM, "4D_Tech on behalf of Keisuke Miyako"