Hash.4dbase is a v15 sample database (plugin preinstalled),
v11/Hash.4dbase is a v11 sample database (plugin preinstalled).

the v15 plugin can be used in all versions above v14, including Mac 64 bits.
the v11 plugin can be used in all versions above v11, excluding Mac 64 bits.

you can go inside the appropriate ".4dbase" package/folder
and find the ".bundle" plugin inside the Plugins folder.

> 2016/10/22 12:02、David Belote <dbel...@transformatic.com> のメール:
>  I tried copying the hash folder into the Plugins folder that I created, but
> when I run the app, I can’t seem to make it work so I’m thinking that is not
> right.  Any help you can provide about how to install 4d-plugin-hash on my
> Mac would be greatly appreciated.

宮古 啓介
セールス・エンジニア

株式会社フォーディー・ジャパン