I wrote this almost ironically but maybe there is something to it.

I still hold the view that ON ERROR CALL should not apply to runtime errors,
as there are no logical ways to recover from them,
but would a "feature" that allows the customisation of the runtime error dialog
make sense?
one that includes such options as "send information (e.g. Info Component log)
to the developer", etc.