On Sep 15, 2017, at 2:00 PM, Jeffrey Kain wrote:

> I opened a case on the taow today - just FYI.

I forgot to say that in my last post. I think this is the best way to handle
this bug. If they have a half dozen cases opened all with the same problem,
that should make them take notice.

So anybody else seeing this frozen Stored Procedure problem in v16, do what
Jeff did and go open a support case for it.

Bugs in 4D don’t fix themselves by simply talking about them here. If you are
expecting 4D staff to read a post on the iNUG and then run into the next room
and say “we have a bug in 4D we need to look at”, I think you are expecting too
much. Opening a tech support case for the bug is the first step in getting it
worked on and fixed.

Tim

Tim Nevels
Innovative Solutions