I _could_ try that. But my turn around time to send a new build to customers is
measured in months. And if I only try this with one customer’s server, it may
not happen for weeks. How would I know if it solved it?

The trouble with this particular bug is that it has been very hard to
reproduce. This is the first time I even have an idea of what line of code may
be causing it. And it is only the first time I’ve been able to log it. I’ll
have to log it a few more times to see if it is always DELAY PROCESS.

Also, I’d rather have the bug figured out and fixed, not worked around. This
method (and similar ones where I’ve seen this issue) have been running solid
with basically no code changes for over a decade now. Tweaking it like that as
a workaround, even if it worked, would keep me nervous for the next decade!

--
Cannon.Smith
Synergy Farm Solutions Inc.