...but seriously, what I'd like to see 4D do is an *entire release* that
consists of *nothing* but fixing bugs - as many as they can find, as many
as we can find and longstanding annoyances. No fancy new features. Just
cleaning up crashes, usability bugs (I see lingering 2004 or V11 usability
bugs in the Design environment every single day in V16) and other weird
stuff.

From what I've ever heard, this is what the bulk of developers *actually*
want.