David,

In my opinion, Stability has improved A LOT since the R-release program.
I was able to put my OEM base of clients on 16.0 HF2.

There are new features I really look forward to:  in some ways – they’re
getting fewer & farther between: just because 4D has advanced.

I think the idea of asking 4D to make a whole version dedicated to just bug
fixes: no new features is a poor idea.

If you have a bug that you really want fixes:  you need to work with Tech
Support.  If you don’t: then it’s just wishful thinking.

Tony

On 10/3/17, 2:46 PM, "4D_Tech on behalf of David Adams via 4D_Tech"