I am trying to set an image to the background. No matter what I do the image
vertical size depends on how many lines I have on the page. Using both the
contextual menu and the widget, I have set the Horizontal and Vertical sizes in
points. but if the number of lines is anything less than enough to reach the
vertical size set for the background picture the picture shrinks to extend only
to the last line.

I am finding the widget more than confusing and am about to dump it in favor of
only using the  contextual menu which in itself is incomplete and less than
intuitive..

Am I the only one that thinks 4D Write Pro is a step backwards from 4D Write.
Maybe it is too early in it’s development to complain, but am I going to have
to create an interface that is usable for the average end user. That is not my
idea of a developer “tool”.

Maybe I am expecting too much but I was expecting a plug and play word
processor for 4D that was better than 4D Write.

John