Tim:

> On Mar 14, 2018, at 12:36 PM, Tim Nevels via 4D_Tech <4d_tech@lists.4d.com>
> wrote:
>
> I guess that explains why you “retired” and moved to that “tropical" place.
> You sold your company and got rich. Congratulations!

There is a much different ending than you have given. I like your ending better
than mine though. Universal Health Care gives government the license to put any
number of businesses out of business (and hand it to their cronies) no matter
the cost to tax payers, patients, and the workers in the system. Lets just say
I saw it coming and saved for some years to get enough to live in a third world
country. I handed the keys over and walked away.

Jody