Robert:

* This list is run by 4D.

* I've never heard that about the censoring, and it hasn't happened to me.
Which it probably would have, if it were happening at all. Are you 100%
certain that there's not technical glitch on your people' side?

* I'd suggest *not* comparing people to the Gestapo in general but, in
particular, when they're old enough that their parents can remember the
Gestapo.