I post to this list from Outlook. I have no idea why, by my original post
doesn't *seem* to appear in the list. In other words, I don't get an email from
the list showing my original post. Curious. I can't explain it. (Not a problem
for me)

This *might* give someone the impression that they're being censored, or that
there's a technical problem that prevents their posts from showing up on the
list.

However, I do get replies from the list, indicating my original post did make
it to the list, even though I didn't see it.

-Steve Makohin
 Water's Edge Software