I’m trying to convince myself to return to 4D vs FileMaker or coding in
Swift. Xojo is a no, after adding in the plug-ins I’d be likely to use.
Curiously, Panorama is promising.

Just hobby things for myself. But I actually liked 4D and its power. Plus I
could share interpreted databases with my wife.

4D has faded, but so have most dedicated databases. Sad.

- CSW