Robert,

The official email address of the list admin is 4d_tech-ow...@lists.4d.com
(it’s a group).

The official email address to post to the list is 4D_Tech@lists.4d.com (if
messages are sent elsewhere they will not show up on the list).

The official email address to subscribe to the list is
4d_tech-subscr...@lists.4d.com (the FAQ is wrong and needs to be updated).
The official email address to unsubscribe from the list is
4d_tech-unsubscr...@lists.4d.com
The official website that can be used for signing up is
https://lists.4d.com/mailman/listinfo/4d_tech
The official website that can be used for modifying your account is
https://lists.4d.com/mailman/options/4d_tech

With that being said, please send the relevant information about the problem to
4d_tech-ow...@lists.4d.com

The relevant information needed in order to investigate the situation is:
- the email address of the person posting (so we can check their subscription)
- a copy of the sent item they tried to post (please forward the sent item as
an attachment so we can check the headers)

-Tim PENNER