SET MENU BAR has never actually done anything to change the menu bar on the
server, so I think it’s just been ignored all these years.

It’s never been a problem until v16R6 Server. Of course, this is the first time
we’ve had 64bit on Mac, so it may be related to that.

Either way, starting a stored procedure on server seems to be ignoring it
again, so I’ve got that going for me.

Will test the 32 vs 64bit questions later.

Randy

Randy Jaynes
Senior Programmer and Customer Support

http://printpoint.com <http://printpoint.com/> • 845.687.3741 • PrintPoint, Inc