> The rest of the conversion needs to be done by the developer and consists of
> replacing the subtable commands and redrawing the relationship line. This is
> not automatic.

See more here: http://livedoc.4d.com/4Dv17/help/Title/en/page3607.html#1693868

<snip>
What we mean by “change the code everywhere if it is needed” is, basically:

* Create the new forms, update included forms

* In the methods (project, form, object, etc.):
   + Replace all commands of the “SubRecords” theme with the corresponding
Selection or Record command (for example, replace _o_CREATE SUBRECORD with
CREATE RECORD, filling the ID fields)
   + Explicitly load the N records when needed
</snip>

-Tim