I'm happy there is a simpler work-around than finding some obscure file to
delete. But it would be better if 4D just fixed the issue. If you use multiple
monitors and change configurations this is an ongoing issue. Other Mac
applications have no problems, but I'm often surprised by how 4D windows end
up. I try to remember to quit 4D before unplugging my external monitor because
of all the problems.

John DeSoi, Ph.D.