On Nov 22, 2018, at 8:09 AM, Chip Scheide <4d_o...@pghrepository.org> wrote:

> listbox columns etc are saved -- does this include list boxes that are
> dynamically built?
> i.e. are simply empty place holders in the designer environment?

Hi Chip,

I do not know. I’ve always built list boxes with the form editor and using the
Properties palette.

My guess is no. Thinking like a programmer when it is time to load a form you
grab the form definition from the structure and then deal with it. If you have
a saved window bounds/geometry you apply that to the form definition you loaded
and then let the “On Load” form method event run. That’s thinking from a
programmer/software engineer point of view.

You are gonna have to test it to know for sure.

Tim

Tim Nevels
Innovative Solutions
785-749-3444