No, not at all. You have to first mark the method that's called first from New
Process as preemptive. That method, plus all methods called by that method, and
all methods called by those methods, must be written in a preemptive-safe
manner (i.e. no UI, no unsafe commands, no plug-ins).

If all that happens, that process will be scalable across cores.