Hi All,

Mac OS 12.6 4D 15.2 (have to stay with this version until client upgrades to
v16/v17).

In the last few days I’ve experienced a strange Debugger issue (corruption)
that I cannot seem to fix. I think it happened after a crash. What is happening
is that the top parts of the debugger screen, like the toolbar, are hidden
above the top of the debugger screen. It’s like what used to happen when you
tabbed to a variable offscreen and you couldn’t get back to the top of the
screen but weirder.

On the left side pane the Variables is the top and anything above that I do not
have access to. I cannot get to the debugger buttons. I cannot abort into a
method, etc. Expanding the window to full screen doesn’t help. Moving various
splitters doesn’t help. Needless to say it makes debugging a near impossibility!

I have tried throwing away the application preference folder:

Library->Application Support -> 4D ... have it recreated but that didn’t help.

I have even downloaded and installed a fresh copy of 4D 15.2. Still no help,

Is there another set of files that controls the debugger screen display?

I think this is a first in over 30 years!

Thanks,
John…